Wednesday, August 12, 2009

surgery tomorrow

Okay, so the big day is here! I am scared out of my mind, but also strong. I know Jehovah is going to help us through this.

Please pray for Jacob as much as possible!!! This is it... we need this one to go well. This is the one we have been waiting for that will reconstruct his whole heart. After this he will have much better circulation. He won't be so cold, sweaty and purple and he will feel a lot better!

So the next few days are going to be critical, critical.





5 comments:

  1. jenny i think of you so often. i will pray continuously for a successful surgery. we love you and your family. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on tight, everything will be alright. You are all in our hearts and on our minds hoping for the best! You and your family are an awesome example of trust in Jehovah and endurance!Take a deep breath every now and then, we would all be standing beside you if we could. Love Assurred. Karen and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will go just fine. No worries, just faith.
    Love you.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extra special prayers for you and your family today! I can't wait to read a blog in the not-so-distant future about how your little guy, who was once so sick, is now monkeying around with your other little guys!

    Peace and Love!

    Nonny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex and Jenny,
    We know the surgery took place Thursday. Matthew told me about today and updated me as much as he could. It went well, I hope. I look forward to hearing from you via your postings. As always, you're in our prayers. Mike and I think of you and and boys often. :)
    Lots of love from,
    Mike and Patty

    ReplyDelete