Sunday, August 23, 2009

love my 3 boys forever

Yesterday morning at 4:50 am Jacob Miguel Robles passed away. He was the strongest and bravest little boy I have ever known. He was a fighter, but his heart was just too weak and he could not hang on any longer. But he fought hard until the very end. And I am so thankful to Jehovah for allowing him into my life and to be able to have him, even though it was just for a little while. I am also thankful for our suergeon in Coloumbus Ohio, because without him I would not have had Jacob at all.

The doctors were amazed at this strength and how he lasted as long as he did and was able to be home with us, even though it was only for a short time. They said, they have never seen a family who loved their little baby so much and they felt that is why he was able to fight as long as he did. So thank you to all of you who showed so much love towards him. Jacob had a worldwide brotherhood all praying for him and helping him through.

Thank you also to Nationwide Children's hospital for doing all they could and for so much love they showed for jakey and our family.



Jacob's funeral is going to be this Saturday, August 29th at 2:00 pm. At the kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses located at 12165 W. Layton Ave. Greenfield, WI 53228.

4 comments:

  1. Jenny I would like to try coming to Jacob's funeral. Is it opened to anyone. Please let me know. Please know you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love and Hugs - Becky Dotzler

    BtrflyAngl18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Heart goes out to you and your family, May Jehovah continue to strengthen you and your entire family.
    All of our love
    Matt & Debbie Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex and Jenny and family we are VERY sad to hear of Jacob's passing. We look forward to seeing him again in the new world very soon. I was listening to the October Awake from the JW.Org website and this article has an experience in it that is almost exactly like what you are going through. Here is the link: http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQZRQVNZNT It is the article: profiles in success part 2,in the October Awake and the experience is about 9 minutes into that article.

    Take care and we are praying for you,
    the lewandowskis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I don't know your family, I am very sad at the loss of Jacob. My daughter was born with a heart defect and we had the same doctor as Jacob. I know you were in good hands because Jehovah was guiding the doctors through the entire process. Even though you've suffered great loss, Jehovah is the God of all comfort and will see you through this very difficult time. Our family will continue to think about you and if we never meet, we will see you all in paradise.
    Very Sincerely,
    The Wilson family of Charlotte, NC

    ReplyDelete