I got a leave of absence from the hospital yesterday for 3 hours to go to Children's and hold Jacob. So that made me happy. :) I feel so terrible being in my hospital room alone, when the only place I want to be is at Children's with my baby. I don't even know if I will get to go later today or not. Hopefully I will get a nice nurse, who lets me go for a while.
I want to thank my Aunt Lisa for coming for the birth of Jacob and for staying by my side, over night at the hospital for as long as she could. It meant so much to me, to have her here and she helped me to stay relaxed. And I am so grateful to my dad who also came, he is a strong pillar of support for me. I just feel better when he is around. Also, of course my mom, and Hari. I couldn't of made it till today without my mom, my best friend. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my mom is at Children's, with Alex, staying up all night and giving Jacob just as much love and attention that I would be. I have such an amazing mom who literally would sacrifice anything to be here with me for as long as I need her and want her to be. And she knows I need her now! And Hari for taking care of my other two loves, Isaac and Nico, and saying prayers with me.
I feel such a strong support group from everyone. I know so many more people wanted to be here, and that means just as much knowing that baby Jacob is going to be so loved throughout his life. Alex and I have much to be thankful for.
I loved seeing Jacob!!! He's sooooo big! Also in visiting with Alex, your mom, Hari, George, and Maria!
ReplyDeleteI hope to meet you soon.
Take care my sister.
Brother Steve Hearst