Things are VERY slowly getting better and better. The doctors are gradually getting Jacob used to not having any additional oxygen. And once that is done, he can begin to eat my milk! :) So they say that will help him improve in all areas. Maybe tonight, if all goes well for the rest of the day. He is still under the jaundice light, but his numbers are getting lower.
We just pray for no more set backs, so we can be out of the ICU by the end of the week.
Please continue with all the prayers... thank you for your love and support again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny, I'm SOOO glad you have this blog. I have been thinking about you all a lot! Please continue to post updates as you are able. I know a lot of people are thinking and praying for you all! Lots of love, Sara Laik.
ReplyDeleteJenny,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he is improving. Remember baby steps are good steps! I'm sure he'll be out of ICU before you know it. : )