So yesterday was a tough day for me personally. First off I had a fever of 102.8 and had to go to urgent care for some antibiotics. Like I don't have enough things to stress about. Than the rest of the day was spent with me trying to rest in the hotel room. So I didn't see Jakey at all yesterday. :( And my in laws were here with Stefan and Adrian and I barely got to spend any time with them either because I was completely out of it.
I'm very worried that Jacob is going to need to come home on a feeding tube. I don't want him to have to have another surgery just to put in a g tube in his poor tummy. :( That would be so sad. He is still only eating 20-30 mil each feed.
Jacob is starting to be more alert now which is nice to see. But yesterday he was getting irritated and ended up pulling his whole feeding tube out of his nose! I am hoping that is a sign that he has had enough of all those tubes and has decided to start eating.
My other boys are going back home today. :( I am going to miss them terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww Jenny... that's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that your sick. As I'm sure you know, Jehovah will give you the strength to get through this. He "causes to become" whatever we need, whenever we need it. Always remember that, I know it's gotten me through very tough times. And it always helps to know that you have lots of people back home that love and miss you very much! I wish you weren't so far away, I want to come visit you and Jacob. I'll just have to wait till you both get home. :-)
ReplyDeleteHey honey...i am sorry you are feeling down...this is just one little setback he is having, but look at all the other positives...even if he has to have the tube to go home, things are really good otherwise..don't beat yourself up..you have done all you can do and you have done great. like sara said trust in jehovah..he will see you thru. let me know if you need anything. anything at all. love you! vania
ReplyDelete