Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011 update





Although I think about Jakey daily. Dream about what he would look like, what he would be doing, how be would be running, talking, playing with his brothers.... I have not updated for a whole year. But I am still here and Jacob is still spreading happiness with all the love he had in his heart to other boys & girls at Nationwide Children's hospital. Here are some pictures of our donations from 2011.

I still have problems answering the question... How many kids do you have? Really, what do I say? 2 and a half years later and I still haven't figured it out. Of course I want to say three, but than comes the next question of how old are they. Also I hate signing our families' name on cards and such, because I am missing one. And every time I write it I feel an extra pain in my heart. I don't want people to feel sorry for me. But I do want Jacob to be remembered and for people to realize- I do have another child. He is in my heart, until I see him again. But he is just as much a part of me as my other two loves- Isaac and Nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment