Nothing too new to report. Isaac and Nico have been spending the week with me and mom here in Ohio. They love the cable tv here at the hotel and that it is warm enough to go to the park daily. The boys love my belly... especially Nico. The other day he was laying next to me, sorta on my belly when Jacob kicked him. So he said, "Ouch, MOM, Jacob kicked me right in the face!" It was like he wanted Jacob to get in trouble, it was very cute. :) They can't wait to meet their brother!
We did have a doctor's appointment today with another ultrasound. I am still dilated the same, which I can't believe considering how many contractions I have daily. Than my ultrasound showed a BIG BABY, 10lbs. 3 oz. The nurse said my enormous stomach is all baby... We scheduled a c-section for March 31th at 8 am, if I don't go into labor naturally before than. So its 11 days or less.....
Too cute with Nico and Jacob!! My goodness Jenny, I'm feeling for you and can only imagine how much you want Jacob to come on out! I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteWow I remember those days. Sophia was 9 14. But that's ok there's nothing wrong with a big baby. I will keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete