So I have 10 days before I am supposed to be in Ohio, yet at my doctor today I was 50% effaced and a big 1- 2 in dilation. So I am scared out of my mind.... should I be going to Ohio sooner? Am I really ready? Am I strong enough physically, mentally and emotionally for all that is going to go down? I thought I was, but now I am so nervous about it all. And all I've been preparing for is after the baby is born, but what about labor? I can't even remember the techniques I used to endure the pain with the other boys. And it is all going to be happening very, very soon.
But at the very same time, I am so excited to see and hold and smell my baby and to be done with this pregnancy! Ready or not... here he comes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny- you are the strongest person i have ever met! are you kidding?!! I have not met one woman who for their first baby had a 9 lbs 7.5 oz baby NATURAL! no drugs...and you doubt yourself? Every time I meet someone I have to tell them about my strong and brave sister in law and how she did it all natural. You are ready, you are going to be all right. Loves and Kisses, Auntie Vania
ReplyDelete